The Audi RS 3 sedan first broke cover at the Audi Summit in February. There Tom Kristensen drove the Misano Red RS 3 sedan onto the stage. However, this is the first time that the RS 3 sedan has been caught testing in public. This testing is, of course, taking place at the Nürburgring.
What we know so far:
- +400 Horsepower from an all new aluminum block 2.5-Liter inline-5 engine
- 7-Speed S-Tronic Gearbox
- Optional Audi Virtual Cockpit
- Optional Audi RS 3 specific shell seats
- It will have a facelifted appearance vs. current RS 3 Sportback
- New headlight design, front grill, and rear lights
- Wider body
- High-Performance Brakes
- Magnetic Racing Suspension
We can expect a 0-60 time of 4 seconds and a top speed of 180 Mph.
This camouflaged Audi RS 3 sedan is wearing the typical aggressive Audi RS the front bumper with bigger air intakes to provide the engine as much cooling as possible, wider side sills, and two big oval exhaust tips on each side of the rear diffusor. A rear trunk lid spoiler is also part of the package.